The research activities of the Performance Evaluation Group are in the
areas of performance analysis, workload characterization and
benchmarking of complex systems and services.
These activities include:
- Characterization and identification of Web robots
- Analysis of the evolution of Web sites
- Workload characterization of online social networks
- Characterization of spam traffic
- Workload characterization and benchmarking of mail servers
- Methodologies and tools for performance analysis of parallel programs
- Automatic performance analysis of parallel programs
These activities involve collaborations with academic and industrial partners.